See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We booked this motel for 2 nights for family reunion - it smelled so bad in our room we left before our second night and drove home. Don't stay here unless you are very desparate ! Our other family members stayed at Ashley Inn and loved it

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The bed was uncomfortable and noisy. The sofa was noisy to sit on. You could hear everything from the rooms above and to the side (even foot steps and cases being shut). The breakfast was very very basic. No hot water available at breakfast. Even though they offered tea bags etc. It was cereal, those over sugared Pre packed pastry type things and a few oranges and apples. Again looked the part but once you started you realised bits were missing.
Buildings works were taking place on the stairs which were noisy and started early in the morning.
The television was still a cathode ray tube type and not flat screen and image quality was poor.
This was massively over priced for the quality offered.
However you could see that the place was trying to look nice but actually staying there was not pleasant.
We were deeply disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

OMG this place is a dump! The minute we walked in the room stunk. The bed spreads are nasty. The pillow if you can call it a pillow I had was like a pillowcase stuffed with paper towels. The beds were horrible the carpet was gross. If it wasn't for the other 2 I was with and it already being paid for I would have never stayed. My friends bed looked as if the sheets had not been changed. And breakfast.......REALLY......nothing hot at all. No toast or bagel. Some sweet rolls in a bag and a few other choices. Heard the traffic all night because I couldn't sleep because of the smell. Luckily we got our room on "sale" for $100. normally they say $175. talk about a rip off. I would not stay her ever again not would I recommend it to anyone!!!! Gross! It needs torn down condemned or completely renovated!

Room tip: Good somewhere else!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The room smelled of cigarettes even though it's billed otherwise; and I was sternly told if I smoked I'd be charged extra. The carpet was badly stained as were the seats of the chairs. Overall a creepy place that's in need of a re-do.

Of course they can charge what they do because of the lack of motel room availability, but it really feels like a rip off because the place is so shabby.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2017

including tax, the room cost about $125 per night. Given the quality - it was a bit steep, but when you are needing to stay during a holiday time, I guess prices reflect that. The room was clean, the furniture very worn. The continental breakfast had 7 different types of cold cereal, several types of hot cereal, coffee and milk and some apples. Some of us brought our own almond milk and berries and fruit - each room has a small refrigerator. While smoking was not suppose to be allowed within 10 feet of any door, plenty of people were smoking on the walkway and the designated smoking area was near the office/ which we had to walk by every time we went to our room. The sheets were very thin, the pillow very small and flat and there were no extra pillows or linens in the room. The bed was comfortable and we slept pretty well overall.

Date of stay: July 2017