“Nice Visit”
Review of Freebridge Brewing

Freebridge Brewing
Ranked #16 of 74 Restaurants in The Dalles
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was our second time visiting freebridge Brewing, and we really enjoyed it both times. We went on a Saturday and it was pretty busy and it seemed like they were kind of understaffed. Might have had something to do with a local brew fest going on at a nearby park. Really liked their Imperial IPA they had on tap. Nice location, nice staff, nice ambience. I would recommend going if you visit the Dalles.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Beer was decent, mostly lighter beers, don’t think there was a stout, imperial stout or porter on tap, but what we tried was good.

Food was good, the cherry pizza was a unique flavor that I very much enjoyed. Beer cheese soup was meh. Would return though.

On a side note, lots of what seemed to be finicky beer drinkers who wanted to sample 3-4 beers before committing to a pint. It’s beer folks, and a pint at that, order a style you like or order a flight. Having the bartender pour out free samples while folks are waiting so you don’t order the wrong ipa wastes a lot of folks time iyam.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Second visit here, one year between visits. Still a solid stop, but not one of our overall favorites either. Food was really good, beer just ok, service was great considering I feel they are slim on staff. The staff that is there does an excellent job, but it is obvious they are having trouble keeping up. We had the nachos this visit and the pretzels. The pretzels are a pretty small portion for the price, but very good! We will continue to visit on future trips!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Came here at the recommendation of our hotel. Things started off badly when the waiter recommended a beer that didn’t match at all what I said I enjoyed. Could only take one sip before I gave it to my wife. The server never did revisit our table to inquire how we liked our drinks. The pizza took a very long time to arrive and was only so-so when it did. Servers were inattentive until we were about done. Wish we went to Clock Tower or anywhere else really. One of the worst dining out experiences we’ve had in a long time. I’m usually a generous tipper. Not tonight!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We were visiting The Dalles last week, and were looking into places to have a beer and food, we almost went to a food truck serving barbeque, my favorite, but wanting a beer decided on Freebridge because it had a decent review.

Well, the nachos were horrible, not only the chips but the beer cheese sauce tasted like they opened a jar of fritos nacho cheese and addes a bit of beer. the chili was minimal and like from a hormel can. ugh.... could hardly finish

Had to send back the extra order of beer cheese , horrible....
The pretzel bites were bitter and awful...
the only good thing was the beer, and service was good.

Don't go for the food ever, beer is worth a try.
Sorry Freebridge, you could use some good recipes, I Have Some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!