“Really nice to find find something I can eat on a Keto diet!”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #58 of 74 Restaurants in The Dalles
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1416 West 6th St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in The Dalles, OR serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 15 August 2018

This was a great stop!
I needed a little something extra to get me through the day, and asked to see if a Whopper lettuce wrap was possible... That wasn't, but they were very happy to make a "low carb" burger with the patties and plenty of veggies...
The folks were friendly, did well, and served me fairly quickly.
Thanks for a job well done!
Will gladly eat there again (but would of course prefer a stop at the Baldwin Saloon if I have the time!).

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Not sure what happened to the Whopper but it's no longer a savory flame-grilled beef treat but has joined the tasteless band wagon that is now being passed off as burgers in all the mainstream places. Another happy memory shattered due to corporate decisions to cut quality to maximize profits. A pretty sad ending for such an incredibly delicious and innovative burger.

Maybe some onion rings will help out a bit? No wait, these are another poor attempt at quality but an excellent driver for the bottom line.

Service is sharp, attentive, and sloppy. Leave the pickles off, you say? No problem. Of course, the pickles don't get taken off the burger and it end up soaked with pickle juice. Almost happy to have that hideous pickle flavor give the burger some level of taste.

Atmosphere is perfect fast food joint and it was surprisingly clean. Parking is quite large and the location is easily accessed off two streets.

We had given up on Burger King in Canada because, well, they do things the Canadian way there and their burgers are just not that good. We were hoping that being back in the land of great burgers that we would find an authentic Whopper again. Sadly, no such luck and we won't be testing any more Whoppers after this experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

On a road trip to Utah, we stopped in The Dalles, Oregon for breakfast. I like the sausage and egg Croissanwiches so got the 2 for 4 deal. The others wanted Whopper Jrs. and, though they are on the menu, they have to do a little more preparation to get them ready during the breakfast time. But the burgers were as good as usual so they were happy. I especially like the little potato nuggets -- when they're hot. They make me happy!

This place was as good as any Burger King and fit the bill for us. Thanks!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

While on a road trip to Utah we stopped in The Dalles at Burger King because I like the Croisanwiches.

It was breakfast time but we also ordered a couple of Whopper Jr meals because they were on the menu. It took a little bit longer for them to be done as it wasn't usually what they were doing right then, but they brought them out to us later, which was okay because it gave us a chance to go to the restroom!

The food was all very good, and I love the breakfast tots!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I was in the drivethru and I could not understand the girl on the speaker. The volume was too low and the clarity terrible. She was REALLY RUDE!! She got mad when I could't understand that she was telling me the milkshake machine was down and got really rude! I just drove off. I will not got back! We went across the road to the Jack in the Box and got much better than Burger King food anyway and the people were VERY friendly!