“Nice afternoon drink and snack”
Review of Rivertap Pub

Rivertap Pub
Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in The Dalles
Price range: USD 2 - USD 20
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a beer and snack, the patio was spacious. Service was good when we finally saw our waitress. Nice beer selection. We shared Beer Cheese fries which were really good. Crispy fries smothered in beer cheese, jalapeños, bacon and green onions, what’s not to love?

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We chose this place because of the patio and that we were allowed to bring our dog. Patio was very spacious. Service was great. The beer and cocktail options were good enough that we came back once more during our stay. The food was also surprisingly good!! I had a wrap that was crisp and delicious. Great staff. Knowing I have to come back for work this summer, I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was told that I would not be overwhelmed by the Rivertap Pub. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the food was excellent and the beer was quite good. You can sit outside if the weather permits. I ordered salmon and my wife ordered the Asian stir fry. We both enjoyed our meals and plan to return on our next trip.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I enjoyed the food, but found it pricey for The Dalles. The space was kind of funky, & our booth/seating area was really dark and looked dirty. The service was nice, but you don't get a good option with Trip Advisor. So if I have to choose between very good & average this joint gets an average!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Don’t order the Nachos! Worst I believe we’ve ever had. Bland, stale chips, tasteless sauce. Nice trendy cool place w avg food.