“Start of Halloween Town weekend”
Review of Spooky's

Spooky's
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pizza
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We heard good things we read good things but until we got there we never had any idea just how good this place is pizza sandwiches soups atmosphere and especially the wait staff we love love loved the clam chowder and the Grazer pizza was more than one could expect. We will definitely eat here any time we go through the Dalles

Reviewed 1 August 2017

A tour guide recommended we stop here for a bite to eat. At first, I wondered what he was thinking. But then I took a bite of pizza and understood why the place is so popular. It's even better if you have kids who can be sent off to play arcade games. I'll likely be in the area again and would gladly return.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We were looking for something local, fun, and not a part of a chain. We found just that in Spooky's. The pizza was delicious. The beer was cold. Lots of arcade games for kids to play while you wait for your food. Food arrived pretty fast too. Only downside was the price, a little in the expensive side but it was good.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Pizza is a favorite of mine. If I could afford the calories I would eat it everyday!
We called in our order since we are driving thru. Our order was ready and hot and fresh when we got there. The place was hopping so we could tell it's a favorite of the locals.
The pizza has lots of cheese. A little too much for me, but most people like lots of cheese. So if you do, this place is the place for you. The sauce was a bit too much garlic but still had good flavor.

The menu is large and seems it could make anyone happy.

It's worth a try if you like hot cheesy pizza!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Being from the area originally, this is one of my go to places to eat. Variety. They also serve beer.Great ranch. My favorite is Hefty Henry. We ate here 2 times. Pizza the first and sandwiches the second. My southern picky step kids even loved it. Staff is always great. The owners always puck good People.