“First Visit. Many visits ahead”
Review of Kobe Hibachi Sushi

Kobe Hibachi Sushi
Ranked #27 of 74 Restaurants in The Dalles
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This adorable restaurant is very inviting. The menu is full of ideas for your meal and photos. We ordered an assortment and loved everything.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018

While I'm not a fan of sushi, I have been there with friends who are, they like it. I enjoy the bento boxes. Reasonable prices and plenty of food.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I love that they deliver. Unfortunately, what you get may not be what was described on the menu. I ordered a specific roll, one that did not contain avocado because I am highly allergic to avocado.
This roll was covered in sauce and toppings and, after I ate two pieces, I started to swell. I don't know what avocado tastes like- I'm lucky I stopped to check. I scraped off the topping and the majority of the roll was avocado.

This is not acceptable. I tried to call multiple times but no one picked up; it is Friday so they are probably extremely busy. I am monitoring my symptoms and took medication but may still need to go to the emergency room. Not cool.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Stopped here for the first time and found the place well worth a visit. This is a relatively new restaurant in The Dalles. Easy access from the large parking lot out front. Nice smiles as we entered and were shown to a booth. The place is well appointed and nicely laid out. The menu is a bit overwhelming. If you like Japanese food you should have no problem finding something to your liking. My wife ordered sushi with seaweed salad I went for a Bento meal which included both sushi and sashimi. The food was excellent and portions were more than adequate. If you want beer they have a fairly broad selection that includes both Japanese and American choices. All-in-all our experience here was good. We think it's worth trying and recommend others stop in to sample their food and share in the friendly atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I've been twice, making a special trip from Hood River just for the restaurant.
The food is delicious but the service leaves something to be desired, a little spotty.
Will I return? Yes. Will I hope the service has improved? Most definitely.

Date of visit: February 2018