USD 93
Motel 6 The Dalles(The Dalles)
USD 81
USD 77
USD 153
USD 147
The Dalles Inn(The Dalles)
USD 109
USD 159
Oregon Motor Motel(The Dalles)
USD 67
Celilo Inn(The Dalles)
USD 120
USD 116
Orbitz.com
USD 197
Budget Inn Motel(The Dalles)
USD 85
Orbitz.com
All reviewscinnamon pancakesdalles dambeautiful viewnice roomup to dategreat customer servicerivergorge
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here the night of the Steve Winwood show at Maryhill winery. The accommodations were ok at best; we ended up leaving the restaurant the next due to a lack of basic customer service. At check in we were given coupons for a free breakfast and when we showed up the next morning for breakfast before our trip home, service was TERRIBLE.

Poor communication by the staff, lack of attention by servers and plain and simply, the atrocious experience led us to the decision to make our exit. We weren’t even given drinks...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank collinsml
ShiloHotels, other at Shilo Inns The Dalles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Collinsml,
Thank you for your comment on your stay with us here in September, I do apologize that your experience was lacking in customer service from the restaurant staff. I will make sure to forward your comments on to restaurant management. I do hope that you will give us another chance to regain your confidences. Thank you for being a valued Shilo Guest.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I've been staying at The Dalles for a few months. Josh at the front desk has went out of his way to make my stay comfortable. And above and beyond to answer all questions. I would use this hotel in the future, wither it be for vacation or work.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
ShiloHotels, other at Shilo Inns The Dalles, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Michael S,
Thank you for your recent comment on your stays with us here. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Thank you for being a valued Shilo guest.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

So Stayed at the Shilo Inn in The Dalles. The property is really rundown. Far below the standard for this hotel chain. Carpets were in disrepair, the bathroom drains were all clogged and the shower needed repair. The condition of the property seemed to have rubbed off on the staff because they were less helpful then they should be. When I checked in, the bartender was talking to the receptionist about how the intire complex had only 10 reservations for the night---I can believe it---once you stay there you will never go back. The hotel was quiet because it was empty!

Lots of damage on the furniture both in the room and around the lobby and the restaurant. It was funny because we picked the best seat in the house--the one without tape!

To be honest, they should knock it down and rebuild something nice with some amenities so people will come back. The location is lovely, they have to do better!

Room Tip: I reserved the best suite they had, but it was no better than an average to low end room at a BW.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank slaydeno
ShiloHotels, social media at Shilo Inns The Dalles, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear slaydeno,
Thank you for your comment on your recent stay with us. I do apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your accommodations and found the service to be lacking. We are looking forward to updates being made in the very near future. I do hope that you will give us a chance to regain your confidences once these have been completed

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Business trip - always 2 weeks of heaven. Heather in the office always has my items ready for my class. Scottie uses my name each and every time I walk through the door. Debbie and the other front desk people give me the best attention. In fact, I've always been treated like I'm a queen. Food in the restaurant is top quality and love the free breakfast in the morning. Thank you Vicky and Toni for always greeting me with a morning smile and making a great pot of coffee.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the pool since you'll be able to see the river and dam.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My crew and I stay at this hotel alot every month...April to November..We roll with Three big ol buses... Everytime We Roll in there is plenty of parking. Love the way front desk accommodates us and gives us rooms close to our Motorcoach so we may keep an eye on them.. and of course shorter walk in the morning...

The Guest service is above and beyond.. Cecelia "aka" Cece is very friendly, very accommodating young lady at the front desk who seems to be there every time we come in and every time we do come in are Keys "metal keys" which by the way I love. It Reminds me of the 80s...

Anyway CC always has our rooms ready paperwork out ready to sign... She always calls are rooms to make sure that we're all settled in... she truly goes above and beyond , she is exceptional at what she does, always smiles... and usually when we come in we have been going since 6am in Richland, Wa and get here at 8pm so we exhausted and it's nice to have that friendly face when we come in.... and always in our rooms within 5 minutes of walking in.... give her a raise LOL... Thank Cecilia for all you do..

Also other guest service agents I would like to mention is Scottie the guru of auditing...Josh/Kristi... all excellent.. I know there are others and I'm sorry I don't know their names...job well done all of them

Sarah and I'm sorry I don't remember their names the other two very kind young ladies in the restaurant/ bar..love the fact that we can walk in and they know who we are and our names and kind of know what we like... beer and food wise..,. Like I said second home so thank you for that...

Sadly our season is coming to an end here and I truly truly and really look forward to coming back next season.

And then Heather... Heather your groovy..I appreciate everything that you've done for us this season and look forward to next if you want us back.... with my two decades experience in the Hotel Industry from what I've seen you've done very very well here.

So thank you to everyone for everything.. This season

Travis

Lead Driver American Empress

Jeffrey, Harlan and Marisa

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ShiloHotels, social media at Shilo Inns The Dalles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Travis, Thank you for your comments on our wonderful staff! I will make sure to pass along your great comments We look forward to working with you next season!