“Great place to kick back”

Sumpter Pines RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sumpter
Sumpter Pines RV Park
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at the park 4 full summers now. Great Friends met and had wonderful summers. Will stay every
summer until we can't. Clean
Quiet except for atv riders. We are atv riders by the way. Miles of trails to explore

Reviewed 5 July 2016

When we checked in we were greeted by a rude woman that I honestly think may be having a mental breakdown. They seemed put out by our staying with them. The camping sites are extremely close and hard to get in to. The camp site next to us had their sewer dump right next to our picnic table. The attitudes of the owners or hosts made it an ugly place to stay if I were you I would find other accommodations.

1  Thank geema2015
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Just got kicked out of the Sumpter Pines RV park. The owners thought we gave the bathroom code to a friend as he was leaving. We never did. They was very rude and told us to leave. These owners were some of the rudest people I have ever met. They were literally chewing our butt as we were checking in. I would never recommend this place to anyone

3  Thank sheldon05
Reviewed 14 June 2016

If I say anything good about this place then everyone will want to go there. This will make it harder for us to get a reservation. I really like this place. It is well maintained, close to town (you can even ride your ATV to town from there) and the owners are great. This is a small family owned quiet well shaded RV park.

Room Tip: We have an RV so I can't report on the cabins