USD 110
USD 122
USD 75
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
All reviewsbreakfast roomgreat place to staywaffle makerenjoyed our staynice roomstay there againwaffleswalking distancecomfortable roomsbrew pubfitness centerhop valleynice staylong driveeasy accessconvenient locationeugene area
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

When we have 5:00 am flights out of Eugene this is our go to hotel. The rooms are big, clean, quiet and the beds are so comfy. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well. This is our new favorite place to stay before and after trips.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
grandmanor, General Manager at Best Western Grand Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for making us your go-to place! Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I have stayed here 2 times. Always clean, friendly staff and comfortable . I look forward to staying here in the future . The breakfast room kept spotless and always worry free stay. This time I got a double queen it was large and inviting. We were able to walk to Outback for dinner. Price is outstanding too!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Tara H

Thank you for such an honest review! Please do come see us again!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is a very nice facility, well appointed oversized rooms and exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. However a couple of major disappointments.
As I was checking in the owner happenned to pull up. Atleast I assume he was the owner as he pulled up in his big Mercedes right in front of the main entrance, partially blocking us paying customers. He seemed to like barking at his staff. No greeting to the customers, no "thanks for choosing Best Western, or anything like that. Then he proceeds to get on my case for booking through Expedia rather than their website. Not the reaction I would expect from any business owner, let alone someone in the hospitality business.
Then there was their cable TV service (actually DISH). Normally I could care less about cable service as normally I don't even turn on the TV. However on this day, the only reason I even stopped in Eugene was to make sure I didn't miss the Nevada Wolfpack sweet 16 game. Unfortunately, even though the game was actually on network TV, the whole second half was blacked out at the hotel. The front desk was very apoligetic, but unable to rectify the situation. Pretty much defeated my whole reason for stopping in Eugene. I will say that I did catch the very end of the game at the brew pub across the street which was excellent (see separate review).
So the bottom line is that if they ever get a new owner, and hook up to Comcast Cable, I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bllngrsll
grandmanor, General Manager at Best Western Grand Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

We appreciate your feedback and apologize that you feel your stay was a disappointment.

Our owner is a very kind gentlemen so we are unsure why you feel he was "barking" at the staff. Everyone here has a very good relationship and we all love working with the management. You also asked him about Expedia and he simply explained to you the differences between booking directly and booking through Expedia.

We actually have Direct TV, not dish. We would have been more than happy to switch your TV or move you into another room but you did not bring this to anyones attention until after the game was over. The sweet 16 game was being watched by multiple guests and also playing on the lobby TV.

We again apologize that you felt your stay was inadequate but we hope you will consider giving us another chance, the owner personally extends you an invitation.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I periodically stay at this property for when my work sends me to Eugene and I have grown pretty accustomed to staying here. The staff is always friendly and so welcoming. They recently renovated all of their bathrooms (which I got to see the process ) and this was something the property really needed because the old bathrooms were very outdated. Laura and Brian really go out of their way for guests!

Room Tip: Corner suites are huge
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us again Tj! Always a pleasure to see you!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

While traveling recently, I decided to stay at the best Western grand Manor Inn. It was a good decision as there is always fresh coffee, hot water for tea, the front desk is staffed at all times and the pet friendly rooms are clean and spacious. I have no complaints and if I need to stay in Eugene again I will make this my first stop.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

We appreciate you making us your go-to stop for the night!