“Excellent food”

Add it.
Mookie's Northwest Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Food is FANTASTIC! And portion sizes are also great!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Mookie, the Executive Chef, has been turning out wonderful fish, prime rib, pasta dishes and bbq ribs for ages. He added a pizza oven in his new place. and still provides the nicest salads, soups,. and desserts.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

We have eaten at Mookie's for years, first at the old funky location, and several times at their new spot. In the past we always found the food exceptionally good. After reading the reviews I didn't know what to expect. We made a reservation, arrived early and had a 5 minute wait at the bar. Our server was prompt, friendly and informative. The new trendy setting is nice, but like so many modern restaurants, the noise level is more than you wish for.

Our table ordered a pasta dish, halibut and salmon. The food was fresh and nicely presented. The lemon and caper sauce on the halibut was not great--more like a gravy and lacking flavor. I found out that the original chef, whose food we've loved for years has passed the torch to his son. I hope the food improves.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

While visiting family in Eugene, OR my son's father in law made a reservation at Mookies. Somewhat difficult to find in a rather large office parking, but charming and very good food. Not sure I'd go out of my way to find it, but if you are in the area I'd recommend.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

Pretty standard lunch fare. Pastas, burgers, sandwiches, soups. I had the vegetarian burger and it was good. They make it with fresh vegetables and a batter so it's better than your standard veggie burger. The service was good and fast despite there being several groups of 10 and more. It was a decent place to grab a quick lunch.