Five Pine Lodge & Spa
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge(Sisters)(Great Value!)
USD 170*
USD 140*
Sisters Motor Lodge(Sisters)(Great Value!)
USD 143*
USD 147*
USD 112*
USD 100*
Holiday Inn Express Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
USD 118*
USD 114*
USD 132*
USD 108*
USD 104*
USD 149*
USD 136*
All reviewssoaking tubmovie houseromance cabinconference centerathletic clubbrew pubbeer and wineclassic cabincraftsman stylewild flowerscentral oregonwine receptionsocial hourromance packageeach eveningwalk in showergas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

The staff went out of their way to help make our conference a success! Our attendees loved the comfortable and tastefully decorated cabins as well as the convenience to nearby spa, restaurant/pub and movie theater just steps away from the conference center.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

I was there for a women's retreat and it was awesome! I personally started my weekend off with a relxing massage, just behind the lobby! The conference center was only a two minute walk from our cabins and the food they provided was excellent! We enjoyed our daily walks out into the wilderness on our breaks and a soothing bath at night, in the giant soaking tub in my cabin, where the water came from the ceiling! Absolutely a great place to stay, I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Wow. The staff at Five Pine are wonderful! The facility is far above what you would imagine in the middle of a town of fewer than 2,000. We had a dental education conference with 80 people we had to house, feed, teach and entertain. Tricia, Amanda, and Evie went extra miles in making sure everything was perfect, including all the last minute "Oops, i didn't know about that!" 's that invariably happen. What a great place for a group or just a relaxing get away with your family or special someone. Their follow up and review is unlike any place I've used before. Excellent.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong. They have mostly cabins that are very private (and fun, I've stayed there before for personal reasons) but they have some rooms in the lodge that are reminiscent of the old lodges of Yellowstone and Crater Lake ( except up to date and much roomier!).
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My wife and I got married in Camp Sherman, Oregon on 11/11/11 and used the Five Pine Lodge as our accomodations on the wedding night. We couldn't have been more happy! After our wonderful day sharing with family and friends we drove a short distance to Five Pine Lodge and settled in for a quiet, romantic and comfortable night.
We reserved one of cabins in the forest and I wish we could have stayed longer, but our honeymoon to Little Cayman Island took us away from the beautiful forest setting to the tropics which wasn't so bad, but Five Pine was truly a perfect place to enjoy our first night together as husband and wife. Waking up to the sun shining through the pine forest with my beautiful new wife is a wonderful memory and a great way to begin a life together.
Many Thanks to the Five Pine family. You guys are always in our hearts and in our memories.
Jeff & Tina Perin

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Both the lodge rooms and the cabins were very warm and cozy. Great soaking tub! We used the gas fireplace daily. Conference center was centrally located for both lodge rooms and cabins. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a large group that had every room taken which was nice so that we weren't disturbing "other vacationers" with our loud music and dancing in the conference center. Food was just ok for the conference meals. I like to have a bit more protein options for meals and snacks and stronger flavors. So the pub was a great close alternative. Coffee was too strong/bitter, and I usually like strong coffee, but the flavored creamers helped. Location is great with a spa, athletic club, pub and movie theatre all on same campus. No hot tub for easy use. You can use one at Athletic club, but would have preferred to have one open year round by the seasonal pool. Within walking to Sister's town which has great local shops and galleries.

Room Tip: For privacy go for a cabin, although we never heard any noise from the neighboring lodge rooms. I would love to stay in the romance cabin with the hottub in the floor beside the fireplace.