All reviews silver falls street parking is available jetted tub poster bed lovely furnishings full kitchen oregon gardens centennial suite parking is tight cute shops attached restaurant within walking distance downtown shops motel style can't beat the location very comfortable room would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Beautiful hotel in the middle of historic Silverton. complete with a wonderful restaurant and awesome staff. Upon arrival, they offered to store our bike in their locked laundry room rather than keep it on the back of the car. When recommending restaurants, they were extremely helpful,mentioning not only their (which is beautiful), but several in town within walking distance if we didn't want to get back in the car. Love the staff, really cute town - a great place to stay if you're headed to Silver Falls State Park.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Room 209. upstairs, double rooms, one bath, kitchen. Very nicely appointed and comfortable. Flowers abound outside in hangers and very pleasant looking. Beds and linens were super..... We usually stay at the Moonstone Oregon Garden resort because they include the garden tour, outdoor tub and continental breakfast. Our visit was for a one night gig at a local nightery. So we enjoyed just walking easily from our room to the club and other downtown shops. We enjoyed the stay. Nice place.

Room tip: I would say upstairs and away from main building.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank oregonyessir
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Silverton Inn and Suites was beautiful with clean, cute rooms, lovely furnishings and stone floors. /pretty rugs. Very quiet and peaceful. Free parking, reasonable price , helpful staff. Restaurant on site was inexpensive, great menu and service. Silverton had cute shops, Oregon Gardens with tram was not far and very nice, Silver Falls a lovely drive.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here along with our daughter and her children when we moved to Silverton. We had a lovely room, very cozy! Our daughter and her family had a large family room with a full kitchenette, table for 4 and 2 queen beds. All cooking supplies were in the kitchen and she was able to cook all meals there while she was looking for a house. Owner was extremely nice and very helpful. He even offered to introduce her to a realtor who could help her. There is an attached restaurant, 310 Water, that has amazing food! Location is also wonderful if you're wanting to be in the middle of the historical district of Silverton. There is a dedicated parking lot just for the guests of the inn. Very clean rooms, which I checked as soon as we entered our room. That is my number one priority of any motel, hotel or inn!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Firstly, Trip Advisor said this room should have costed me $124. Yet, when I booked it 35 days ago from their website it was $179 and thus, that us what I had to pay.

This is a cute, upscale motel with a resturant. The walls and floors are thin. I heard most conversations outside and every step the folks over me made.

You park within feet of your room. That wasn't obvious from the photos. I've included some.

The rooms are big and spacious. Our dual queen room mattresses were old and worn - in need of replacement.

The bar free drink tickets were only worth a $3.00 discount, not the full cost of the drink.

You are right on the old town main road, Water.

The upside is the owner us very nice and accommodating. The help friendly.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple