All reviews silver falls street parking is available jetted tub poster bed lovely furnishings manager chris oregon gardens full kitchen parking is tight cute shops attached restaurant within walking distance downtown shops motel style can't beat the location very comfortable room minute drive
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here along with our daughter and her children when we moved to Silverton. We had a lovely room, very cozy! Our daughter and her family had a large family room with a full kitchenette, table for 4 and 2 queen beds. All cooking supplies were in the kitchen and she was able to cook all meals there while she was looking for a house. Owner was extremely nice and very helpful. He even offered to introduce her to a realtor who could help her. There is an attached restaurant, 310 Water, that has amazing food! Location is also wonderful if you're wanting to be in the middle of the historical district of Silverton. There is a dedicated parking lot just for the guests of the inn. Very clean rooms, which I checked as soon as we entered our room. That is my number one priority of any motel, hotel or inn!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Firstly, Trip Advisor said this room should have costed me $124. Yet, when I booked it 35 days ago from their website it was $179 and thus, that us what I had to pay.

This is a cute, upscale motel with a resturant. The walls and floors are thin. I heard most conversations outside and every step the folks over me made.

You park within feet of your room. That wasn't obvious from the photos. I've included some.

The rooms are big and spacious. Our dual queen room mattresses were old and worn - in need of replacement.

The bar free drink tickets were only worth a $3.00 discount, not the full cost of the drink.

You are right on the old town main road, Water.

The upside is the owner us very nice and accommodating. The help friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We enjoyed our two-night stay. The room was comfortable and well appointed, the staff helpful and friendly, and the attached restaurant pleasant and affordable. The location allows easy access to charming downtown Silverton.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

My huge queen suite with brand new carpeting was amazing. There is nothing lacking in this lovely room. I had a family emergency and had to check in quickly and then leave for a while. Staff was courteous, empathetic, and helpful. Location is perfect in historic downtown Silverton.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The rooms are very nicely furnished and very comfortable - lots of pillows! All expected amenities are there, and there is a bar and restaurant on site. Also a very good location for "downtown" Silverton, and a good jumping off place for the Oregon Garden and Silver Falls State Park. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: You can preview all rooms on the hotel's website - they are all different...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple