“Birthday weekend” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in Seaside
Puyallup, Washington
“Birthday weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

I took my boyfriend there for his birthday and was definately pleased with the stay. Only regret is we couldn't stay longer. Loved having fresh coffee beans to grind. Donna was a pleasure and it's obvious by the looks of the grounds that it is well looked after. We've been to Seaside several times in the past 30 years and it looks like I've got a new "favorite" place to stay.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 25 January 2012
We are happy you had a nice stay with us. Many people comment on the extra amenities and fresh coffee beans are always a hit. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I think you would really like the flowers during the summer months. When you plan to visit Seaside again, be sure to contact me so I can give you the very best rate possible.
I have some great offers coming up for the Spring. We look forward to welcoming you back to Weiss' Paradise in the very near future.
Donna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Salem, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

My boyfriend reserved the room for the New Year weekend and I must say that I was quite impressed.

I do Property Management for a living. The customer service that we received from Donna was a pleasure. You could see how much she cares for her property. The grounds were beautifully landscaped. Wish I could see it during the spring. I thought it was the cutest little one bedroom. She had a bottle of sparkling cider (we don't drink) for us with a kind note, candy, and fresh flowers. So sweet. I loved that she walked us through the unit. She also provided us with a small array of goodies including coffee for the morning. Not a small pot an actual full size pot of coffee.

It was soooo quiet and private it was awesome! I recommend that you give it a try. Again I had an amaaaazing time!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We enjoyed having you stay with us. Laurie, I do appreciate you writing a review on TripAdvisor. When planning a stay in Seaside, please give me a call and I will give you the very best rate possible. Thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us again very soon.
Donna
Waldport, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

We've stayed at Weiss' several times and can't say enough good things about it. Donna and Art are warm and welcoming, the suites are comfortable and immaculate, the "treat tray" contains popcorn, cookies, teabags, and other goodies, fresh coffee beans and grinder, all thoughtful additions to make you feel at home. The place is just charming with lovely flowers surrounding the individual decks in the summer. Weiss' is close to the prom for long walks, and the beach, and close to downtown for shopping and good restaurants. It's our favorite place on the Oregon coast!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 2 January 2012
Thank you so much for writing a review. Over the years I have added amenities that we want when traveling and it is very nice to know you appreciate these extra amenities. We strive to give our customers a clean, comfortable home away from home and thank you for letting others know about your experience staying at Weiss' Paradise. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Have a wonderful New Year!
Donna & Art
Deerfield Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2011

"Had a wonderful stay at the paradise suites in Seaside. This was so much better than a hotel room. Very comfortable and all kinds of little extras were provided. Especially liked the separate rooms and two TVs. Beach style and the cleanest place I have ever seen. Nice to have fresh coffee beans and grinder in the kitchen. The location (central to everything) was a very short walk to beach and the main street of town. The owners are very nice and we can't thank them enough for making this the highlight of our trip. We will definitely return to this very special place on the Oregon coast."

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We enjoyed having you stay with us and we hope you will tell your friends and family about what we have to offer. I also appreciate the helpful tips you gave us about places in Florida. Again, thank you and we look forward to having your stay with us again very soon.
Molalla, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

We love this place! My Hood to Coast relay team stayed here after a long couple of days and what a godsend. The flowers, the location, the rooms. and the Owners were the greatest ever. We will be definately be staying here again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jason R
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 24 November 2011
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us over the Hood to Coast weekend. We do have a very unique property and we try to give our guests the best accommodations possible. Hopefully we will welcome you back to Weiss' Paradise Suites for Hood to Coast 2012. Thank you so much for taking time to write a review.
Donna & Art