“Love the corn dogs but not the service ”
Review of Pronto Pup

Pronto Pup
Ranked #47 of 122 Restaurants in Seaside
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Almost every time I go to pronto pup, an older lady named Colleen is working and is SUPER rude/disrespectful to the costumers. The last time I went will be the last because of how I’ve been treated. She yells, snaps, and has a very negative attitude towards the costumers and made the whole experience unpleasant...

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I tried the Pronto Pup based on other TA reviews. We laughed out our $6.50 dinner with a fabulous view of the beach & ocean.

The Pronto Pup charges $3.25 per hand dipped corn dog. These are similar to the corn dogs you get at the fair - regular sized hot dogs (not premium or long). The wait is about 3 minutes. They accept credit cards for charges over $3.25 but there is a surcharge. We just paid cash - easier that way.

As you will see in the pictures, regular yellow mustard and ketchup are provided for you to apply.

We were happy with our fun experience. Something about corn dogs make people smile.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

after spending a day enjoying Seaside we hit the bumper cars and a corn dog at Pronto Pup. I was very impressed! Great, amazing, delicious!!!! I want to go back just for the corndogs!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Our family loves these! This place has been around for a long time and they have some of the best pronto pups in the area. There is a new place that recently opened in Rockaway Beach also that serves these. Best with lots of French's mustard! :)

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Hadn't had one of these in years, and it was just as good as I remembered. No frills, no gimmicks, just a great corndog!