“Amazing every single time”
Review of Sea Star Gelato

Sea Star Gelato
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Seaside
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Sea Star Gelato and Cafe offers fast casual dining at the beach with a selection of specialty beverages + espresso, and authentic house made gelato/sorbetto.Try the Gelato Panini, this one of a kind treat is loved by locals and visitors. We craft uniquely inspired gelato and sorbetto flavors from scratch using the highest quality ingredients around. With 32 daily flavors ranging from classic to kooky, there is a new delicious scoop awaiting your every visit! Our product is free from junky fillers like high fructose corn syrup and preservatives so you can experience fresh taste the way it was intended.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I go here every time we travel to Seaside (3 times a year). It has become a tradition now to visit the Sea Star and see what new yummy creations the owner has come up with! They let you taste the flavors before you buy and the Gelato is always of the highest quality. I can’t wait to go back again!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Gelato was excellent. Since I have food allergies, staff was very knowledgeable about ingredients, and offered suggestions as to what I could eat.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Reminded me of the gelato in Siena. Delicious! We had the banana nut (something). Tasted exactly like a banana split. Rocky road, espresso, and tiramisu.. tiramisu was THE best.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We brought in our team and staff was very gracious with tasting and providing them with the desserts of their liking.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I'm so addicted to gelato! I love the Sea Star, easy walk from my house so it counts as exercise thereby earning me a double scoop! Great variety of flavors all freshly made in house. Just delicious.