“Extremely unprofessional”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Shear Pleasures Salon & Spa
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Scheduled two pedicures while on vacation (baby moon) for my husband and I. I get a text message the morning of my appointment saying they have to cancel my appointment with not one excuse but two excuses as to why they would have to reschedule. Extremely unprofessional that I could not even receive a phone call or that the salon would not even try to accommodate me at a different time.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here on her birthday. She had a pedicure scheduled and I had a massage scheduled. Upon arrival, we were told the masseuse had forgotten my appointment, that we had made two hours earlier. She was going to be over 1/2 hour from arrival, and would I like to wait. I agreed to wait, even though we had scheduled these concurrently so as to not take up any more of the wife's birthday time. After the half-hour had a lapsed, the receptionist came up to me and said it would be another half an hour, as the masseuse hadn't even left her house yet. Well, if you hadn't guessed this already, I didn't get a massage that day. I'm bothering to write this review, because after not getting my massage, my wife's pedicure ended up chipping before we even got to our car in the parking lot. This place is a overly perfumed, money trap. Do yourself a favor and go anywhere else.

2  Thank shawnhensinger
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We just left our couples massage and it was amazing. I didn’t even know I had tension in my neck until I stopped feeling it! Everyone was super friendly and made us feel at home!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We made an appointment a week in advance for a mani for me and a pedi for my friend. When we arrived, the owner was working on her own and was running late. We were finally seated in the nail salon 15 minutes after our appointment time. We then waited another 15 minutes in the nail room. Owner finally arrived, but was constantly interrupted with phone calls, other customers and an assistant who didn't seem to know where anything was. The owner was a nice lady, but because of the disorganization, our services couldn't be enjoyed. Relaxing? No. Despite all of this, my friend booked an appointment the following day to get a mani. Huge mistake. Once again, the owner is on her own. She booked a bride and a mani at the same time. After waiting 30 minutes, it was clear the owner was never going to be able to do the service. Time is valuable, especially on vacation. This is why appointments were made. Steer clear of this place. We thought it would be a treat to get some spa services on vacation, but this is clearly not the place to do that. I should also say that for spa priced services, my polish has already begun to chip. Stay away.

2  Thank AudreyBeaglePup