“A relaxing oasis after a full of shopping or at the beach.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shear Pleasures Salon & Spa
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Our girls day included a massage and facial at this Spa. Surroundings not fancy but the massage was excellent. Dean was very skillful.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Can't say enough! Meaghan exceeded my expectations . She has great talents in cutting and also color and styling. Not only did she fit in my hair cut, but she was also able to do my wifes color and cut and my little girls as well. The wife loved it and the service was phenomenal. If you are looking for a wonderful lady who is a expert at doing hair, Meaghan is your girl. We also found out she does weddings and family events for hair. We will be going back for future service.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Needed a haircut. Called and a very nice lady told me all the available times. I chose the best time for me and mentioned the type of haircut I wanted. She told me Alexa would do it and that she was very good. Well, she listened very closely to what I wanted, asked questions to make sure that we were both on the same page as she moved my hair around to see how it layer down. It's hard to get someone's haircut right the first time, but Alexa did a great job. It was very relaxing and there was no rush to get me in and out. I will defiantly go back when I am in town.

Reviewed 15 November 2014

We had a Bridal Party Retreat Weekend recently, where I took 4 of my Bridesmaids to Seaside for a girls' weekend so all my bridesmaids could meet each other and we could all "bond" before the wedding. I treated the girls to pedicures and called the first spa that came up on Google, which was Shear Pleasures. Right from the beginning they were awesome to work with! I left a voicemail after hours letting them know that I wanted to book an appointment for the 5 of us, and they called back the next morning to book us! While talking to the lady, she was super friendly and nice and even said how excited she was to get to do this for us. We arrived 15 minutes early, and they were still prepping the nail room for us, but put us in a super comfy room with beautiful drapery, comfy couches and soothing music and gave us mimosas and snacks! One of my bridesmaids was pregnant and couldn't drink, and they whipped up a special drink for her! The ladies who did our pedicures were so friendly, talkative and kind. They made it a point to get to know each of us, made us very comfortable and did a great job on the pedicure and the massage! It was heaven, and we had such a good time! I can't wait to get back to the Seaside area, because I will DEFINITELY be stopping in there again! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a spa with great staff, great prices, great atmosphere and a great experience!

2  Thank Amy K