Shear Pleasures Salon & Spa

Reviewed 15 April 2018
wrdissel2
Bonney Lake, Washington
via mobile
A relaxing oasis after a full of shopping or at the beach.

Reviewed 16 September 2016
Candace D
Kennewick, Washington

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Scheduled two pedicures while on vacation (baby moon) for my husband and I. I get a text message the morning of my appointment saying they have to cancel my appointment with not one excuse but two excuses as to why they would have to reschedule. Extremely unprofessional that I could not even receive a phone call or that the salon would not even try to accommodate me at a different time.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here on her birthday. She had a pedicure scheduled and I had a massage scheduled. Upon arrival, we were told the masseuse had forgotten my appointment, that we had made two hours earlier. She was going to be over 1/2 hour from arrival, and would I like to wait. I agreed to wait, even though we had scheduled these concurrently so as to not take up any more of the wife's birthday time. After the half-hour had a lapsed, the receptionist came up to me and said it would be another half an hour, as the masseuse hadn't even left her house yet. Well, if you hadn't guessed this already, I didn't get a massage that day. I'm bothering to write this review, because after not getting my massage, my wife's pedicure ended up chipping before we even got to our car in the parking lot. This place is a overly perfumed, money trap. Do yourself a favor and go anywhere else.

2  Thank shawnhensinger
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We just left our couples massage and it was amazing. I didn’t even know I had tension in my neck until I stopped feeling it! Everyone was super friendly and made us feel at home!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We made an appointment a week in advance for a mani for me and a pedi for my friend. When we arrived, the owner was working on her own and was running late. We were finally seated in the nail salon 15 minutes after our appointment time. We then waited another 15 minutes in the nail room. Owner finally arrived, but was constantly interrupted with phone calls, other customers and an assistant who didn't seem to know where anything was. The owner was a nice lady, but because of the disorganization, our services couldn't be enjoyed. Relaxing? No. Despite all of this, my friend booked an appointment the following day to get a mani. Huge mistake. Once again, the owner is on her own. She booked a bride and a mani at the same time. After waiting 30 minutes, it was clear the owner was never going to be able to do the service. Time is valuable, especially on vacation. This is why appointments were made. Steer clear of this place. We thought it would be a treat to get some spa services on vacation, but this is clearly not the place to do that. I should also say that for spa priced services, my polish has already begun to chip. Stay away.

2  Thank AudreyBeaglePup
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Our girls day included a massage and facial at this Spa. Surroundings not fancy but the massage was excellent. Dean was very skillful.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Can't say enough! Meaghan exceeded my expectations . She has great talents in cutting and also color and styling. Not only did she fit in my hair cut, but she was also able to do my wifes color and cut and my little girls as well. The wife loved it and the service was phenomenal. If you are looking for a wonderful lady who is a expert at doing hair, Meaghan is your girl. We also found out she does weddings and family events for hair. We will be going back for future service.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Needed a haircut. Called and a very nice lady told me all the available times. I chose the best time for me and mentioned the type of haircut I wanted. She told me Alexa would do it and that she was very good. Well, she listened very closely to what I wanted, asked questions to make sure that we were both on the same page as she moved my hair around to see how it layer down. It's hard to get someone's haircut right the first time, but Alexa did a great job. It was very relaxing and there was no rush to get me in and out. I will defiantly go back when I am in town.

Reviewed 15 November 2014

We had a Bridal Party Retreat Weekend recently, where I took 4 of my Bridesmaids to Seaside for a girls' weekend so all my bridesmaids could meet each other and we could all "bond" before the wedding. I treated the girls to pedicures and called the first spa that came up on Google, which was Shear Pleasures. Right from the beginning they were awesome to work with! I left a voicemail after hours letting them know that I wanted to book an appointment for the 5 of us, and they called back the next morning to book us! While talking to the lady, she was super friendly and nice and even said how excited she was to get to do this for us. We arrived 15 minutes early, and they were still prepping the nail room for us, but put us in a super comfy room with beautiful drapery, comfy couches and soothing music and gave us mimosas and snacks! One of my bridesmaids was pregnant and couldn't drink, and they whipped up a special drink for her! The ladies who did our pedicures were so friendly, talkative and kind. They made it a point to get to know each of us, made us very comfortable and did a great job on the pedicure and the massage! It was heaven, and we had such a good time! I can't wait to get back to the Seaside area, because I will DEFINITELY be stopping in there again! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a spa with great staff, great prices, great atmosphere and a great experience!

2  Thank Amy K