“Great calzone”

Add it.
Pizza Pizza Express
Ranked #62 of 122 Restaurants in Seaside
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Ordered a calzone and had it delivered. Very yummy. Delivered hot and to my hotel room. Glad they were recomended

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Pizza was great, wait was long though. We were in for a quick lunch before we headed towards Portland.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Worth stopping by and getting a small pizza True NY pizza. We just got a small cheese pizza and split it, it was more than enough for the two of us.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

The best pizza in seaside hands down... They say they have authentic ny pizza; and they do!!!!... Me being an east coast guy and I know pizza. The owner is from NY and knows how to make a great pizza pie. My youngest was amazed watching him throw the dough into the air.... the first bite was heavenly. My oldest son told me to slow down while eating... Its that good!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

The oizza was delicious and the service was friendly. Who needs fancy? This is your pizza place in Seaside... Big big "like".