“Oyster po'boy ... delicious ”
Review of The Crabby Oyster

The Crabby Oyster
Ranked #13 of 122 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Excellent service with great food. I ordered the oyster po'boy sandwich which comes with 4 lightly battered deep fried oysters. (Super yummy!!) My gf ordered the grilled pineapple burger (comes with a large beef patty and ginger BBQ sauce) and it was another wonderful dish. I will definitely drop by again on my next visit to Seaside ;).

1  Thank Kevin K

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

We got great service from Beverly! The food was amazing! I will definitely be going back there my next trip to Seaside! The fries are to die for also! Thank you Beverly!

1  Thank Karl K
Reviewed 23 December 2015

My husband and I were visiting from Sherwood, OR with our long time friends from Auburn WA. It was a blustery December (Christmas week) afternoon and most of the restaurants in town were closed. We found The Crabby Oyster and were thrilled when we saw that they were opened! Our waitress, Bev, was so sweet and friendly! She provided excellent service to us (a party of 7) accommodating all our requests. We will definitely be back any time of the year!!!

1  Thank Aleida P
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

We were in town on business and wanted fresh seafood. We decided to stop here and it turned out to be a great decision. The food was good and the service by Beverly was even better. She went above and beyond to make our visit exceptional!

1  Thank Ty S
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Loved the food. Halibut and chips was awesome. Beverly took great care of us. The restaurant we intended to go to happened to be closed, so we just lucked into this great little place.

1  Thank Amber C