“Late Saturday night dinner.”
Review of Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna
Ranked #56 of 122 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Reviewed 27 October 2018

I wish I would have went here the first day we got here.
My husband had the BaconCheese Bopper made with 100% ground chuck he said it was the best burger he has ever had, I had Hawaiian Teriyaki Shrimp w/ vegetables in a teriyaki sauce it was wonderful like I said I wish I would have found this place first I would have tried more menus items.
my husband had a ginger beer and I had a Mia Tia very yummy, lets just say I'm glad I was walking back to the hotel after dinner.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 18 October 2018

They make the best onion rings. I usually like to dip mine in tartar sauce, but these didn't need it!! And the Bloody Marys they make are amazing. We saw someone order the Big Kahuna which has a cheeseburger on a stick in the drink as garnish!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Great food, drinks and atmoshere! The service was amazing and we were able to bring our fur babies there and eat outside. We will be back!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Atmosphere and the Employees are super friendly. Bloody Mary’s, Jell-O-Shots and raw oysters in cocktail sauce. What more could you ask for while at the beach.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The bloody Mary’s are delicious. The garnish on them are impressive. Service is a bit slow but worth the wait. Try a Jell-O shot!!

Date of visit: June 2018