“Very Good ”

Sea Breeze Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #43 of 115 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Cafe right on HW 101. We had the hamburger and meatloaf sandwich special. Both very good. The split pea soup side option was also very good. Service was both good and friendly. We will be back!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Don't let the outside or the inside for you. We almost left because it's not very nice. I am so glad we didn't. Probably the best clam chowder and the best fish and chips I have ever had in my life. Service was excellent and the waitress was very friendly. We will definitely come back again this trip.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I had heard from coworkers that they have great food, they were right. Great food and atmosphere. I would recommend this restaurant to friends and family.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

But it wasn't.....Loved the large order of fish and chips which had a great coating and fried in fresh-clean oil, fries good, great breakfast.

1  Thank 2013TravelinFool
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to airport while others were going to Canon Beach. Kim was so sweet, even offering my cousin her own personal vanilla creamer. We mainly had eggs, toast and potatoes. I asked for crispy bacon and it was soooo perfect!!!