“Best Fish and chips”

Sea Breeze Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #43 of 115 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Funky diner type restaurant but the food is great! Fresh fish and made either fried or for a small charge sauteed. Get the Halibut so fresh and good. Service was very good

1  Thank Marianne B

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I share the same birthday and came to seaside to spend the weekend. We were looking for ideas on TripAdvisor and came across this highly recommended joint. Don't let the outside or inside fool you. It's nothing fancy and the inside is meh.. however the food was great IF you love fish n chips! My husband really enjoyed his meal. I had a chef salad, and the kids had chicken strips, hamburger and grilled cheese. Was $71.00 with tip. Oh and my husband wants me to add that the clam chowder was amazing.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I stopped at the nursery next door on my way home from Manzanita. Got plants and got hungry so spouse and I went across the parking lot for breakfast at this eatery. What a pleasant find. Old school service with tasty grub. Steak and eggs cooked to perfection and chicken fried steak the same. Reasonable prices without the Cannon Beach wait in lines. We'll be coming here again.

1  Thank Surfpinky
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Small diner, south of Seaside. Heading home, we deciding to leave "the crowds" before having a bite. Just before hitting Hwy 26, we spotted the SB and pulled in. They were busy, but not crowded. The bacon was actually cooked properly as were the eggs. We saw several meals delivered and were impressed! My next stop, I plan to have French Toast!! Very pleasant server and we were able to enjoy a quiet meal and relax before our drive home. Might be a little spendy for a large family with small ones as our pair of bacon/eggs ran $25, but we thought it was worth it.

1  Thank MCPOUSNrtd
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Okay so the building doesn't exactly catch your eye but the food is good. Especially the clam chowder. Blow your socks off good chowder. Our waitress told us the owner has won the local clam chowder contest 5 out of the 6 times they entered. I believe it. I have not tasted chowder that good ever. And there are some good places that serve great chowder. This one surpasses them all. The steak was cook well and the shrimp tasted like it was fresh caught. This place knows how to cook good food.