“Great food. Great Service. ”

Angelina's Pizzeria & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Seaside
Price range: USD 5 - USD 9
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Best food, Best service. We ate in when it was crowded, service was quick and the food was great. Next time we’re in town we will visit. I wish we would have found it before our last night.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great salad and mediocre pizza. If you like heavily sauced pie and a bit too much cheese, you found the place.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered delivery from Angelina’s our first night in town. They offer personal pizzas which was great for me since my boyfriend needed a separate special pizza. My veggie pizza was good, but their gluten-free crust with dairy-free cheese was a huge hit with my boyfriend. Their house salad was also tasty with their house made balsamic which I would love to buy a bottle of. Overall a great meal!

1  Thank LeoGirl13
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We ordered pizza, salads, and pasta for delivery to the condo we were staying in. All of it was good.
Delivery was very slow though. Almost 2 hours. Town was pretty busy as it was Presidents day weekend, however its also off season. I think they were pretty busy.
I don't recall being cautioned it would take that long. We might have made a different choice.
We would eat there again, just might confirm how busy thy are first.

Elizabeth H, Owner at Angelina's Pizzeria & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

I am so sorry your delivery took so long! We do recognize our speed of service has become a problem, which is why we're moving to a larger location this spring! We recognize an accurate quote for deliveries is essential. I'm sorry if we didn't communicate that properly. We do hope you'll give us another try!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here during our trip to seaside. The pizza and cheese bread were excellent. Our waitress also added cherries to our drinks. Would come here again!

1  Thank Jencatx