“Another amazing weekend!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in Seaside
Beaverton, Oregon
“Another amazing weekend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

We just enjoyed another weekend at this amazing place. I received an email for a spring break special and it was perfect timing for my husbands birthday. I booked online and about 20 minutes later received a call from Peggy that she had an ocean view room available for the same special price. Of course I accepted immediately and thanked her for calling. I am so glad she called. We loved our room on our first visit but this room was so cozy and nice. We had a balcony that faced the ocean and it was such a gorgeous weekend. I can't say enough good things about this place. I was never a big fan of Seaside because it is always so crowded but I will continue to go to Inn at the Prom for ever more! The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is the best!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dawn G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012 via mobile

My wife and I loved this place. It was super clean and right next to the beach. The huge lawn is amazing for late evening bottles of cold rose wine watching the sunset. Free DVDs and fresh fruit at check in was just great. Thou this is listed under a bed& breakfast. No breakfast is included. There was a kitchenette so my wife and I went to the grocery and got some items. Will definitely return

Stayed April 2012
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night and were very happy with our stay. The room was perfect. It was actually more spacious than I expected based on pictures I had seen of it. The room was nicely updated, clean and had everything to enjoy a weekend getaway. It's right on the prom so the beach is at your feet and downtown is a short 2 minute walk away. My only complaint is that the fridge didn't seem to be working right. It wasn't cold at all so our stuff didn't stay very cold. Overall this is a new favorite and we will stay here every time we come to seaside.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Rachel L
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

we had a 2 day getaway at the beach and stayed at the Inn at the Prom. great weather and a fabulous place to stay made our trip worthwhile.

Room Tip: loved staying at the beach and looking outside at the ocean. can't be beat!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Puyallup, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

Unlike any other place. I took my husband here for his birthday weekend March 23rd. We were quite surprise with the amenenties and wonderful customer service here. The website doesnt do it justice. The room was wonderful very clean, modern and the view impecable on the 2d floor ocean front. The weather that weekend was perfect. The little small inn. Bigger doesnt always mean better. Looking forward in returning in May 2012. Thanks again for your wonderful service here!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple