“Got take out”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Very friendly service. Fantastic thin crust pizza piled high with toppings. Tasty. Enjoyed a local beer while they cooked it.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I would eat at Pizza Harbor for all three meals every day if I could. There is something about their crust; it's sturdy yet still crisp and has a nice taste on the bottom. And the sauce; robust but with just the right amount of sweet to stand up to savory toppings. And the cheese; it melts just right but NEVER slides off the pie. HOW DO THEY MAKE THIS PIZZA SO GOOD!?!?!?!?!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Normally I don't care for food at a pizza place that isn't pizza, but this place is the exception for sure. Their sandwiches are the best in the town. Hot or cold I haven't yet found one I didn't like.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Recommended by locals to us. We were not disappointed. The servers were exceptional and helpful in their hints on what was good. Thanks guys.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Fantastic pizza and great beer on tap. I go in and order a pizza to go when I go to Seaside, but enjoy a tasty beer while my pizza is being prepared. Harbor Pizza is in the top two of our favorite pizza. Want an excellent pizza, be sure to stop and order one at Harbor Pizza!