Open today: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Fun tasting room

Reviewed 4 October 2018
JW31987
Tucson, Arizona
Good wine and a fun theme!

Reviewed 18 March 2018
WeAlwaysWAnder
Olympia, Washington

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We purchased a Groupon for here before we headed to Astoria. It's only about 20 minutes away and definitely worth a visit.

There were several different choices for the wines and we really enjoyed them. In addition they give you free snacks and we never felt rushed.

We would definitely go back.

Becky W, Public Relations Manager at Naked Winery Seaside Tasting Room, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you for visiting us in Seaside and writing this fantastic review!! Cheers!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I am a member and joined at the Hood River location and one of the benefits of wine club membership is complimentary tastings at all locations. We were on an Oregon Coast trip and decided to stop in. Great Location right off the Seaside "strip". Plenty of space for lots of tasters to enjoy at cozy tables and couches. Friendly attentive service. Good wine with a fun theme! Nothing more to ask for!

Becky W, Public Relations Manager at Naked Winery Seaside Tasting Room, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for your awesome review! You pretty much covered the perks of being a member of Club Naked! Complimentary tastings for you plus 4 others at any tasting room you visit (Get Naked in Hood River, Bend, McMinnville and Seaside Oregon!), amazing discounts on wine and merchandise and super fun Play Naked events. We do make over 35 different varietals and take great pride in our 4 winemakers. Thanks again for getting Naked with us!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to your seaside location during the week on a Groupon. The deal was an amazing one, and we each tried the red and white flights. We had a very, relaxing time and ended up with some wonderful wine to take home. I had favorites in both flights. Definitely will be back. The experience was a great one!

Becky W, other at Naked Winery Seaside Tasting Room, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Glad to hear you had a great time Getting Naked with us! We look forward to seeing you all again soon and will pass your kind words along to the team - Cheers!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We were excited to try this place after we read their mission statement. "At Naked Winery we’re on a mission to cut America’s divorce rate in half by inviting couples to shut off the electronics and share a glass of wine with each other nightly. Our philosophy is to produce premium class Oregon and Washington wines, with exotic brands and provocative back labels that are just a bit risqué. We aim to please the palate, change the conversation and enhance the romantic experience around wine. Drink what you like and remember that, “We Aim to Tease!"®

"Share a glass of wine tonight with someone you love!" We loved our visit. We shared a cheese and salami plate and the chocolates. What a great way to spend a couple of hours. Good luck on your mission.

Becky W, Public Relations Manager at Naked Winery Seaside Tasting Room, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thanks for your visit and for taking the time to review us! We believe in our mission and love when guests join us in cutting the divorce rate. Be sure to visit our other Oregon tasting rooms in Hood River, Bend and McMinnville!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Not many places in Seaside for wine tasting (surprising) but this one has to be the most fun. When in town, it's a must visit!

Becky W, Public Relations Manager at Naked Winery Seaside Tasting Room, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for visiting our newest tasting room in Seaside, Oregon! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to write a review. Now be sure to visit our other locations in Hood River, Bend and McMinnville!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a wine tasting and was served by a very bubbly pretty girl I think called Sarah who was great and who agreed to serve me a flight of 8 red wines as I'm not too keen on white wines (the flights normally have 4 red and 3 white and 1 rose wine tasters included)
I rated the wines out of ten where 1 was rubbish and 10 excellent.
The wines have mostly sexual innuendo names such as 'penetration' or 'climax' which added a bit of humour and spice to the proceedings.
However the first 3 reds I tried were just rank - I asked for a wine bucket to pour the contents into to the surprise of Sarah. (all three 1 out of 10) The next was just about passable (2) and then the next 2 were again a struggle to drink (a 1 and then a 2).
The last two included the premium Oh Barbarrosa which was the best (at 60$ it should of been!) But I felt it only warranted 6 out of 10. With the other I gave 5.5 out of 10
At $15 a flight I wasn't expecting top notch wines but I feel that the establishment were relying on the suggestive sexual innuendo theme of the reds to cover up their poor quality.
In contrast the white wines were very enjoyable according to my wife, and in particular the rose was very tasty.
I enjoyed my tasting experience but felt the red wines were really not good at all (by the way, I am not a wine snob by any standards!). I would recommend doing the experience just don't order the reds!

Becky W, Public Relations Manager at Naked Winery Seaside Tasting Room, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

I'm sorry you didn't find any wines that you thoroughly enjoyed during your recent visit to Naked Winery. With over 30 different varietals at many different price points, we usually have something for everyone to enjoy, if not more than one wine. Wine is subjective but we do have to respectfully disagree about our wines being rubbish as we have 4 winemakers from all over the country, including Germany, with over 60 years combined experience in winemaking. Not only do we pride ourselves in our wine quality and producing wines that are tasty and enjoyable, we are consistently ranked in the top 5 wines on Amazon and have been in business for over 10 years now with 7 different tasting rooms in Oregon and South Dakota. We offer a traditional dry red and white flight or a sweet red and white flight. We train staff to tailor a flight based on a person's preferences so we are happy to hear that Sarah did offer you a tasting through all reds. Our flights contains pours of at least 8 different wines for $15 per person and you keep your wineglass at the end. I am happy to hear you had a good time during your visit and perhaps if you visit again, you can skip the tasting and go straight to a glass! You mentioned enjoying our Orgasmic Barbera, other varietals in that line include: Sangiovese, Syrah, Cabernet, Nebbiolo, Tempranillo, Meritage and Zinfandel and I'm sure you can get a sample of your favorite before purchasing a glass. Thank you again for visiting and taking the time to write a review. Cheers!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The wines here aren't amazing like if you were tasting in Eastern Washington or Walla Walla but it was a lovely break in the ocean activities to sit and relax and have some wine and some cheese and crackers. They are also extremely family friendly which made it even possible for us to stop in. Overall, a good experience and we are glad we stopped.

Becky W, Public Relations Manager at Naked Winery Seaside Tasting Room, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

I'm sorry you didn't find amazing wines that you enjoyed during your recent visit to Naked Winery. With over 30 varietals at many different price points, we usually have something for everyone, from wines bottled in BPA-free plastic bottles that fall under our Outdoor Vino brand that beg to be taken outside, to our risque and provocative Naked Winery labels that encourage couples to share wine nightly; to our most premium wines, meant to be cellared and enjoyed later - our Orgasmic wine. We do extensive training with our staff on how to taylor a tasting flight to a guest's preferences so it's a little disappointing to hear they may not have done the best job in showcasing wines that you would like. Our 4 winemakers are from all over the country, including Germany, with over 60 years combined experience in winemaking. Not only do we pride ourselves in our wines, we are consistently ranked in the top 5 wines on Amazon. However, wine is subjective so I do appreciate your business and for taking the time to write a review and glad you came by to get Naked with us!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Fun, fun fun. Excellent wines great wine club with lots of options. Amazing crew that are friendly and fun. Lots of club events if you become a club member. Haven't found a wine they have I don't like. Definitely 5 stars with me.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent part of our anniversary with Michelle at Naked Winery. We enjoyed a flight of wines while Michelle shared her experiences with wine to pair wines to our taste. We had a lovely afternoon, make sure you stop in.

1  Thank Michael M

Thank you for your visit and for giving us the opportunity to share your anniversary with you. Our mission is to cut the divorce rate by encouraging couples to share a glass of wine nightly so you chose the right place to visit by coming to Naked! Be sure to join us in our other tasting rooms in Oregon - Hood River, Bend, and McMinnville.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Tried the Naked Merlot and the Lei'd Red Blend...both are really good but very different. I'm not usually a Merlot drinker but this one is a keeper - not too sweet. Kids are welcome too - bonus! They have a few games if you're making an afternoon or evening of it as well. And chocolate that is like Flix (remember those?) - yum! Might just have to get a membership...

Thanks for your business and for writing a review for us. When you visited this location we had just recently opened so we're happy to hear we delivered on the experience. It sounds like you chose the route to just sample a few pours ($2 a taste) rather than to do an entire flight (8+ wines & keep your glass for $15 a person). We have 4 Oregon locations - Bend, Hood River, McMinnville and Seaside - and all locations are open daily and kids are welcome! Please be sure to visit us again, we look forward to getting you Naked!