“A great place I cannot recommend high enough!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scappoose
Scappoose Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Scappoose B&B and Inns
Seattle, WA
“A great place I cannot recommend high enough!”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My organization had some classes in Scappoose over the weekend. This B&B was recommended by the organizers and I see why! The innkeepers are so wonderful! They realized that most of the people staying there (all but I think 1 room) were members of our organization. They moved the normal breakfast time up so that we could all head to our classes after a great breakfast! They were also very accommodating to the fact that I do not eat eggs. I had a wonderful choice of non-egg options for breakfast and the people who did eat eggs said their meals were very tasty. I don’t think I ever saw them without a smile.
The beds are very comfortable. I have a problem with most hotel beds either being too soft or hard as rocks. They are the perfect balance between the two. My room (the Wright Room) had a wonderful view of the llamas and was just a peaceful oasis in the middle of an intense weekend of learning. The only negative thing I could say was that the weekend was over too soon.
I have every intention of returning there if I am in the area again or if I need a peaceful weekend away.

Room Tip: The Wright room has a wonderful view and is very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fountain Valley, California
Reviewed 26 January 2012

This was our 5th stay at the B&B and each time we go back we kick ourselves for not staying longer! The property is lovely, rooms are neat & clean and the owners service is outstanding. Forget about going out for breakfast --- the best is right there on the property!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 25 January 2012

My family has been to S.C.I. 4 - 5 times now and we love it. It is set back from the busy road and is very relaxing. You can walk around the property, lounge around outside, and feed the llamas. We have stayed in different rooms and even attended a party in the barn and had a great time. We always take a 5 min drive to St. Helens where they filmed Twilight, take pics, visit shops, etc.. Jerri and Sherri are very accomodating and cook to order! especially if you have diatary needs or a special diet they go out of their way to prepare the food that is most benefical for you. Thank you Scappoose!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Oregon City, Oregon
Reviewed 25 January 2012

What a wonderful place to slip into history and relax away the cares of our busy life. Everything was, well...Perfect. The room was just as pictured, food was Phenomenal and the innkeepers a delight. We loved every minute of our extended stay and stayed one more weekend just because we didn't want to leave. They made us a different breakfast everyday and even packed us a take away breakfast when we had to leave really early one day! So unexpected and Appreciated. I can't rave about the owners or the facilities enough, it was great!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Cascade, Idaho
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Booked 5 nights over New Years 2012. First night was just fine but Jan 1 was not pleasant due to the lack of hot water. Very disappointing !! While I would rate the facility and Management very good, the experience would be an overall poor do to the lack of hot water. My wife ran out during here shower and I waited more than 45 min. for the water to recover, but it did not.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
jershemi, Owner at Scappoose Creek Inn, responded to this review, 22 January 2012
Wow, we are very disappointed that we had to learn about this problem with the lack of hot water on Tripadvisor. Since it seemed to have happened once during a 5 day stay, I can only think that it was an unfortunate blip and perhaps the folks who were in the jacuzzi room decided to fill the tub when everyone else was taking a shower. Although, I do agree it should never have happened, it would have been courteous of this guest to notify us. I must also say that it has never happened before.

My disappointment is two fold since we had been so understanding withthis guests previous cancellation of a reservation at the last minute and didn’t charge them for the last minute cancellation as per our policy.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scappoose
Inn at Northrup Station
#5 of 140 in Portland
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,011 reviews
Downtown
Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel
Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel
#1 of 140 in Portland
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,678 reviews

Been to Scappoose Creek Inn? Share your experiences!