“Awesome!”

Island Teriyaki
Ranked #22 of 57 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Small family-run business. Excellent food great atmosphere. The coconut shrimp was to die for. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

This place has new owners and the reviews are from old owners. Stop by and try on your way home from the mountain and get warmed up.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Went there for lunch to avoid the fast food crud and there was nobody there (bad sign). I ordered chicken teriyaki and how can you mess that up right? Plate came in a few minutes chicken was cold like it was just warmed up and someone poured sauce on it.It was a very small portion. It came with three times as much rice that was actually good. There was a side om macaroni salad that tasted old so I did not eat it. The best part of the meal was the veggies. They were steaming hot and the chicken was cold so that was my first clue it may have been left over chicken warmed up. I will not go back and recommend to stay away. The last comment was the price. I have eaten teriyaki all over the world and I have it at least twice a month but I have never paid $13.00 for a plate, not anywhere.

2  Thank Jeff F
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great food, nice location..stop in after skiing or have a party. this place is quaint but accommodating.Try it out, new management, great chef at work..I never tried the original place but everyone seemed happy with their meal while I was there. Decor is cleaner..

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Eaten here several times and it's consistently good. Tried several items and have yet to be disappointed.