“Was not impressed”

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Sandy
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stopped in after a movie down the street. The girls were more interested in chatting up their friends than helping customers.
And the store was not clean. Then....NO RESTROOM?????
REALLY?????
Ice cream at these places is WAYYYYYYY out of bounds on cost for a little bit of mediocre ice cream!
We remember now why we don't go to BR ever!
Had been years, and it will probably be never again!
I can buy a container of AWESOME ice cream at the grocery store and share it with everyone for cheaper than a couple tiny scoops at BR of 'whatever' ice cream.
NOT impressed!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Okay... so we (me and my g/f) have a weakness for Ice Cream from time to time. We visit here often, and sometimes just minutes before closing while dressed in our pajamas, but we still get outstanding service every time. Everyone is quick to offer a sample of something we may be eyeing, and I have always gotten this sense of patience that is hard to find in any service based business. Always a pleasure visiting here, and even though it's November, I think I need some mint chocolate chip tonight for dinn... I mean... dessert.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I am a big fan of Baskin Robbins. They're a little more spendy than I like, but their flavors are outstanding. And of course, you always know that the quality will be consistent from store to store.

Our B-K in Sandy looks a great deal like most other B-Ks. The staff are friendly and willing to wait while children deliberate over flavors.