“Luck of the Irish that we picked this place! ”
Review of Paola's Pizza Barn

Paola's Pizza Barn
Ranked #31 of 57 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

So, outside & inside, this restaurant just looks COOL!!! But as they say "the proof's in the pudding" and Paola's came through in A BIG way!!! The pizza was AWESOME - Big Mike's Special is loaded with all the "fixins", and the cinnamon sticks are AMAZING!!! Not Costco cheap, but worth the pricetag. Two thumbs way up!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I'm don't like having to post this review yet it's well over due. Tonight was too much which leads me to writing it.

I like to visit local bars once in a while. Enjoy a drink & play some lotto. Tonight I was greeted, when walking into the bar, by a barking small dog. My fault for staying and not taking it as a sign. I was there 20 minutes and the dog barked for 15 of the 20. Even the gentleman next to me was plugging his ear.
The other 5 minutes someone took Yappy outside to do it's business.

5ish months ago went to the bar, for the first time, to enjoy a nice evening alone and several patrons were playing a game that one of the inebriated customers kept SHOUTING "winner winner chicken dinner!" I enjoy a game and have played with friends at bars but this customer must of shouted that phrase 2 dozen times over 45 minutes. No one in her party thought to quiet her down or better yet take her home to sleep it off. The bartender was playing too & never mentioned using an indoor voice to Ms. Chicky.

For me, I just think those two occurrences are too much. If there are other patrons in the bar, not participating in a game or associated with Yappy, I feel management should control the situation.

I like the interior of the bar, the staff seems friendly and attentive. My bad for not walking out sooner. I won't be back : (

Reviewed 4 January 2018

nice place good for family and friends get together its very clean good varity in pizza kind of rustic look very enjoyable

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love the old timey look of this place! And the food is amazing! It feels very warm hearted and friendly. Somewhere peaceful I would go to eat.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I don't think I've ever given a one star review but this one deserves it. My wife and I went here recently as part of a group of 13 people. We ordered our food and waited. After some time those of us who ordered salads received them which actually tasted pretty good. 9 people received their pizzas while us and another couple waited and waited some more. After about 20 minutes after the others received their pizzas we ask about ours. They lost the order. Okay, considering it's a sports bar kind of place I don't expect perfect service. We reorder and they apologize and say we'll have our medium pizza in 15 minutes. 20 minutes later the waitress shows up with a large pizza for us. My wife and I figure maybe they gave us a large because of the mix up or they just made the wrong one. At this point we don't care because we're starving and we'll gladly pay for the large. I serve my wife a piece (using the same fork I used while eating my salad) and I have the same fork under another to serve myself when the waitress comes back and brings a medium and tells us we received the wrong pizza. She takes the large with one piece missing back to a work table just inside the kitchen door where we can still see it. After a minute or two we watch someone from the kitchen go over to that pizza and push the remaining pieces together to conceal there's a piece missing. The waitress then served it to another customer. We will never go back.

4  Thank Ron Z