“Made me Sick.... TWICE!!!”
Review of Kfc

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kfc
Ranked #36 of 57 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 5 February 2018

So the only 2 times I got chicken from this restaurant, I got sick shortly after eating it both times. I will never go back and can’t recommend them to anyone. If you want fried chicken, go to the Safeway store next door and get twice as much for less money and I have never had any problems with their food.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Typical KFC and I mean that in a good way as I am a fan of their chicken. Hot, crunchy and juicy. Looks clean, friendly staff.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My husband and I ate dinner at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) on the way back from touring around Mt Hood. We both ordered the $5 dinner meal. My husband got a leg & thigh, fries, drink and a cookie. I got 3 chicken fingers, fries, drink and a cookie. We were both very satisfied with our dinners. The dining room was small but handled the dine-in business fine. Most of the business was drive through. We would certainly return if we lived in the area.