“Excellent food, good service”
Review of Taco Time

Taco Time
Ranked #27 of 57 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The service was quick and the food was hot, fresh, and tasty. They are located for a quick in and out.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I usually give restaurants the benefit of the doubt about cleanliness but I just can't overlook this one. I have stopped here a few times over the last 8 years or so and this place looks as though cleaning is the very last thing on their "to-do" list. I just cannot, in good conscience, recommend anybody eat here as the appearance almost makes my stomach do somersaults.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Veggie burritos and mexi-fries are so great. Everything here is quality food. I enjoyed hot food at a good price. I love it here.

1  Thank Becca S
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Food is good. A little expensive for a taco joint though. I have a handicap husband and he spilt...I had to take him all the way around the building just to wipe him off..Not really ☺...

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I love this place and it is the last known Taco Time I know of in Oregon. I hope it doesn't shut down the service is great. I always love eating here, I stop here in Sandy at the various restaurants just to have time to relax before things get hectic. and I must say this is one of my favorite stops before entering the metro and after leaving. It is open late sometimes so it is a very convenient stop.