“NOT KID FRIENDLY! Bathrooms out side behind building, and not an area you want your kids to go to unattended.”
Review of Taco Time

Taco Time
Ranked #27 of 57 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Food is good. A little expensive for a taco joint though. I have a handicap husband and he spilt...I had to take him all the way around the building just to wipe him off..Not really ☺...

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I love this place and it is the last known Taco Time I know of in Oregon. I hope it doesn't shut down the service is great. I always love eating here, I stop here in Sandy at the various restaurants just to have time to relax before things get hectic. and I must say this is one of my favorite stops before entering the metro and after leaving. It is open late sometimes so it is a very convenient stop.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This was a great find for us! We love fast food Mexican places...and we've never been to a Taco Time before! It was our first time, while visiting the Pacific Northwest! Great place, good options! Lots of great food! We won't forget Taco Time!

Date of visit: April 2016