“Good selection of cards”
Review of Wild Things Games

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wild Things Games
Ranked #15 of 18 Shopping in Salem
Reviewed 9 April 2017

My son and I went in to look for cards for the MAGIC card game. Since my son knew what he was looking for, it was pretty easy transaction. The staff looked up the price for him and we paid. This store also has many tables for game tournaments. They also sell many types of board games.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Worst Customer Service EVER experienced.
Pre-Paid for items that were slated to come in within a few days, at about $15 each. First time we called, we were told the items were in, but were all sold (to us), but they couldn't be located - was told we would get a call back before close. Then never called. Next time we called, was told they were there but still could not be located. Third call gets us to the owner - who took our original payment for these items - and he tells us they aren't in and they won't be getting any..oh and now they are over $100 EACH!
SCAM
Do NOT trust these guys!
I will share this with every gamer I know, but rest assured, Karma will get them in the end

3  Thank WanderingWendeeO
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Pre-purchased a product; in shop, paid and received receipt. Was given four different stories, coincidentally after the price went up. Was told that two of the items were in the shop, but nobody could find them. Then that they were never there; which can't be true because I bought one from the same shop before I pre-purchased three more. Since I was also told they order all of these in Three, it makes sense there would be Two more after I bought One.

Somehow all of this changes once the price jumps up. After reading other reviews of similar things happening in regards to online orders, though I was in-store, it's pretty clear what happened here. One employee helping us made it pretty clear they knew this was all BS as well. Not that I'm about to say who and get someone fired by this shady business.

For what it's worth, I'll be sending this entire incident and the video I recorded today into their distributor's, BBB and anyone else that seems worthwhile.

You would think small shops like this would be more interested in keeping customers coming back than making a quick buck by screwing over customers.

There are plenty of other more reputable comic and gaming shops around; give them your business instead.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

If you are in downtown Salem and are looking for a board games, figurines or a comic book you must come to this store. They also host games like Pokémon and World of Warcraft. The staff are very helpful.

Been to Wild Things Games? Share your experiences!