“Great food”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Rufus
Price range: USD 6 - USD 18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Family owned diner in Rufus, OR at exit 109 on I-84. We specialize in breakfast and lunch. Hand formed burgers and soup made fresh everyday.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our way home. This place had great food for a great price. The whole restaurant was clean including the bathrooms. The staff was very friendly and had great service.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

This place is OUTSTANDING! The owners are very kind/attentive as well! You can eat the most giant burger on their menu and leave not feeling greased out. This is a sign of high quality ingredients which is very much appreciated. Portions are EXCELLENT and prices are very affordable. Cleanest bathrooms you'll ever find in a restaurant. We drive 30 miles to go here. it's that good!

1  Thank Predictem
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, wonderful staff. Highly recommend! Our waitress offered great recommendations for my husband who has a gluten allergy. Love that they were also collecting for a local dog park.

1  Thank Thea09
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I had the burger with Tillamook cheddar that was delicious. The bun is cracked pepper parmesan. It was cooked when I ordered it. I could the guy cooking it. The fries were good, not too salty. The young girl who was my waitress was very sweet and took great care of me. If I'm ever on this stretch on highway again, I will definitely stop here again!

1  Thank 882carriep
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast here as this is where my aunt lives. Only $26.00 for 3 people! I had oatmeal, which came with all the fixings plus toast and fruit. My daughter had the country breakfast with bacon, sausage, eggs and hasbrowns. My husband had the country fried steak which came with a large steak 2 eggs and hash browns! All very large portions and all cooked to order! Super friendly service and a really cute restaurant! Will definitely be back for lunch sometime!

Been to The Bulldog Diner? Share your experiences!