“A Special Occasion a wonderful dinner!”
Review of True Kitchen + Bar

True Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #1 of 147 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We celebrated my Husbands Birthday at True Kitchen! I had the seasonal fish which was Halibut! I loved the presentation and my food tasted delicious! My husband had the Seared Scallops again a beautiful presentation and he ate every bit it was so good! He also enjoyed the pairing of a glass of Henry Estate Pinot Gris. This is fine dining and the price reflects that but it is well worth it for the wonderful meal you will enjoy.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have been to Try Kitchen three times. Each time we have been welcomed by the staff and even remember by one server. The knowledge of the wait staff is always helpful. The wine list is very good and reasonably priced. But the best is the quality of the food. The menu is varied and everything we have tried has be prepared well and is delicious. They are willing to make sure the meal is prepared to our specifications if there are special circumstances. If you want a nice place with great food, and acoustically provides background music but also is easy to have a conversation. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Each time I have visited the service and food were excellent! Great atmosphere and friendly servers.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

While in Roseburg, we looked on Trip Advisor to see what was good plus a pourer at one of the wineries also recommended it. We were not disappointed. We had the duck and the scallops and both were excellent. We chose to sit in the bar because we were told (by the pourer) that it was quieter and the booths were very cozy. Dustin, our waiter, was wonderful and we had a great dinner. I just wished we had room for dessert!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Couldn't have ask for for more; great atmosphere, excellent, quality food, and wonderful staff. Clean comfortable environment. They have a nice selection of gluten free options on the menu. Our server was very knowledgeable and helpful, so much so, that she was able to help me order a non-gluten free item modified so that it would be safe for me to have. Highly recommend.

Been to True Kitchen + Bar? Share your experiences!