“Great Mexican Food”
Review of El Dorado

El Dorado
Ranked #60 of 147 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Great mexican food. Only reason I gave it 4 stars was because service is sometimes a bit "clunky" but really everyone is friendly and the food is great. You definitely get the "family business" vibe and it's sweet and friendly.
Portions are good.
I've had the fish tacos and it just wasn't the dish for me -- well executed but not my style. The molcajete is SO good, I would order that over and over.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We stopped in while on a road trip. Enjoyed the great food - verde sauce was homemade, delicious and beautiful - enchilada and camerones crema were great quality. The server was nice and also attentive. The chef (possibly owner?) even came out to talk with us and was very nice. Complimentary chips and salsa were great too.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We went there for dinner on Saturday night. The place was busy but we found a table for 4. The menu has a big variety of food selections. The Chile Verde enchillada was wonderful as was the Chorizo burrito. Service was efficient and friendly. We will definitely return to this hidden gem.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Just had carni Assad very tender very good meat. The service is wonderful and well worth it the prices are awesome.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Some of the best in Roseburg. Very authentic food and a fairly large menu too. My favorite is their chorizo dishes. There is a female server who is absolutely the best, she's more like a close friend. We find that often when we are here for lunch there is a large crowd of Mexican people there. That ought to tell you something.

Been to El Dorado? Share your experiences!