“Excellent late evening local casual fare.”

Little Brother's Pub
Ranked #49 of 147 Restaurants in Roseburg
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I visited here once for a quick lunch downtown and once for a good live-music fix. Enjoyed both. Casual, friendly, nice management and staff, great tunes with good acoustics, yummy pub fare. Go there.

scrapbookin65, Owner at Little Brother's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you Kelly, for this awesome review. I am still learning the social media outlets, so sorry for this super late answer. We appreciate all our customers.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

we stopped in for lunch and enjoyed talking to customers and had an enjoyable meal.This is a small cubbyhole on main street and they have been serving us for many many years. stop bye!

scrapbookin65, Owner at Little Brother's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you so much David. We have owned it for almost 3 years, but business has been here for 41 years! We have the best customers!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Awesome pub, ambience is cozy and warm, menu is pub type food and well prepared. The special extra of this pub are the owners, great folks who deliver a wonderful meal/brew! This is a must visit pub.

scrapbookin65, Owner at Little Brother's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Thank you so much for the review and sorry for the late response. I am new at the social media and did not know that we could manage a page. We have owned this since 3/15. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

We love lunch at Little Brother's. Their daily specials are good especially the pulled pork. Gary and Eva go out of their way to take good care of you. Lots of repeat customers, so be prepared to be known by your name. Cheers.

Thank you very much for the terrific review. I wrote in another review, that I am learning the different ways around social media and did not know we could manage a page for Trip Advisor. So sorry for this late response...We do love our customers

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I grabbed a sandwich to go, as I had to go to Lake Oswego, OR. that day. I had my oil changed, and decided to get a sandwich to go. I hadn't eaten there in quite a few years. Sandwich was very good. Prices had went up quite a bit! Close to $13 for just a sandwich?! A bit high I thought!?

Thank you for coming in...we have owned the pub since 3/15. We did raise the prices by .50-1.00 but increased the portion size on a few things. I am sorry the dollar amount was too high. Our sandwiches are $8.50 to $10.00 but extras and speciality fries can be added. We hope you will try us again.