“Steak dinner”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stop by here on our way out of Oregon. Service was great. Food was great. Steaks nice and tender. Good portions.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Great staff, outstanding food. I highly recommend the potato skins. The garlic potatoes were the best. Really enjoyed the meal.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The food was ok, chili was excellent. I had the Ribeye, first Ribeye I have ever had that was tough. It had no flavor. My wife said her sirloin was good. Butter for the rolls was exceptional.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Great positive crew ! ambiance was spot on for a steak house the place was busy but we were seated and taken care very quickly , food was great and portion size huge value

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We stopped at the Rodeo on our way home to CA. I ordered the Club sandwich. It was really good. You have a choice between french fries and home fries. OMG, those taters were absolutely worth the stop. Service was prompt and courteous. I would stop here again in a heart beat.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill? Share your experiences!