“Excellent food!”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Food has been consistently good here. It was my 2nd time and my husband’s 4th. Service was friendly and super efficient. My husband had the Jamaican rice bowl and I had the turkey dip. Both were outstanding! Extra bonus was that we arrived just before 6 and was able to take advantage of the happy hour Caesar salad which was plenty for of the two of us and very tasty. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

This is an interesting place, a historic train station with a brewery right there. As a watering hole or for a few beers with pub snack, this place is fine. as a restaurant, the food is just so-so and the service is consistently poor. We only have a dozen or so restaurants in Roseburg, and we have actually crossed this one off our list of places to eat!

The fish and chips would be better with frozen fish sticks, seriously.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

On a exploratory trip to Roseburg while camping at 7 Feathers, 4 of us lunched at McMenamins Roseburg Station. The ambiance in this (and other McMenamins) is like dining in a museum, fun! Food was delicious and Bridgette’s service was perfect, can’t wait to return. Did I mention the Hammerhead Ale?

Reviewed 19 October 2018

We had eaten here last year, so I knew it had good food and the place could be fun. You are given a bucket of peanuts when you are seated and the shells go on the floor. Food is a little high but that is ok as the steaks are good quility. But don't order your food to go. I walked in and placed an order, then went into the bar to wait. After 45-50 minutes I ask the bartender (who by the way was most friendly even with how busy she was) to check with the host about my order. I guess half of it was ready he just had not processed the rest. He got on it and handed me two bags, then thanked me and said come back. When I got to the hotel open the back to find that neither of the salads were there. I called an they said sorry but I must be mistaken as all the food was put into the bags. Will not do this again, and our food was cold from sitting so long.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the steak, seasoned tator tots and great beer at Mcmenamins! This one is in an old train station and has antique lamps hanging from the ceiling.
We also were comfortable in the outdoor seating with the wood fire.
Our host was pretty new so it was a bit chaotic trying to get questions answered and the restrooms need air fresheners. Otherwise it would have been a 5.