“Quick service”

Add it.
Taco Time
Ranked #89 of 145 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The service was quick and the food was taco time fresh and quite good. Small, older building but it was kept very clean. Bathrooms were outside around the back, old school.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

The gentlemen running this place were really professional. I know that sounds weird when attached to fast food, but there's no other way to put it. They were courteous, pleasant, very fast and careful to get the order correct. There was an atmosphere of them being glad to serve their customers. The restaurant and bathrooms (accessed from outside, on the back) were clean. I can't say enough; we were so impressed to see them work as a team so quickly. Not one had the surly attitude you sometimes get from people working fast food. We just stopped in on our way down I-5. It has easy access to the freeway.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

They are keeping the Taco time alive. Friendly staff clean restroom and great food. Driving by on business had to stop none near wher I live. Food was fresh and hot. A bit pricy but well worth it.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

As fast food goes there is taco places that use liquid meat and then there is Taco Time that used real meet and fresh produce. The place has been there since I can remember and is world wide but the chain started in Eugene, I went there when up at college is how I found out. The Roseburg one is one of the earlier chains the building shows its age as does the inside. But its clean and food is always good. the mexifries are basically a tatortot with spices . Great place been there maybe 300 times over the years . Always my favorite place to go and always great staff.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Grandkids love the food here and begged to stop. It was good, and an easy place to take the kids. Everything ordered got eaten.

Been to Taco Time? Share your experiences!