“Very old Dennys”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #106 of 145 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This Denny's is very old and run down looking. We just ordered our food to go. No complaints about the food.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

A delicious and value for money menu
Food quality excellent and the staff make you feel at home
Service was excellent and really made us want to try a Denny's restaurant again in the near futire

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Stayed across the street and ate a late dinner here. Very friendly staff and the food was hot and quite good. It's a Denny's', but the they are trying hard to provide value and this one succeeds.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Being close to the Holiday inn express made us hopeful. That's all we were was hopeful. The not so clean table that we apparently bothered someone to clean after they seated us there should have made us leave. We ordered a sampler platter which should be pretty easy to fix. Wrong. Between just having to wait forever to the bad quality of food. Ex. Burnt tasting tortilla chips. This was a disaster. I would have definitely thought a Dennys would stand to higher standards. The waitress just kept bringing our food in rounds since it apparently could not be cooked or plated together. She just kept saying I don't know what the problem back there is today. I can tell you that when we paid and were asked how it was I told them disgusting. If you are thinking about stopping, don't, keep driving the next exit will save a stomach ache.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

It is your typical Denny's (food wise) but the service was extra special and well worth going to. If I ever get back to Oregon I will go there again.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!