“just like all Sizzlers”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #96 of 150 Restaurants in Roseburg
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 14 January 2016

As with every one I've been to in the chain, this is a good quick place for lunch. The salad bar has always been well stocked, and clean. I love their clam chowder!

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Carl D

Reviewed 25 October 2015

Usual standard for Sizzlers, although we did seem to wait a while for our meal, but is was busy. Love the choice you get if you pay the extra for the salad bar.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 21 October 2015

The salad bar and chicken Malibu lunch was not worth my time, appetite, stomach or money. It was shameful, absolute worst Sizzler salad bar I have ever came upon. Guess the manager is trying to cut corners so to increase his profit-sharing check. And to add insult to injury I got very bad diarrhea a couple of hours after the bad-tasting food.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 22 May 2015

The senior menu is varied and a good value. Terrific soup and salad bar. Wait staff is efficient and friendly and my order always has come out as requested. When I spilled my beverage in the middle of the room the staff just smiled and said no problem and cleaned it up. My food is always served hot and fresh.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 13 May 2015

The cashier had a real hard time taking our order, the salad bar was great ,my husband ordered a burger and said it was fantastic. It was hard to get the staff attention for refills and clean plates. But overall it was good and we will eat there again.

Date of visit: May 2015

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!