“Food is Excellent”

Burrito Vaquero
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My husband and I tried this Mexican Restaurant because of all the good reviews and it did not disappoint. I had chile rellenos and a carne asada taco and they were both really good. They were probably some of the best I've ever had. My husband had a chili verde burrito and a taco and enjoyed his as well. We can always tell when we go to a Mexican Restaurant if it is going to be good if the chips and salsa are good. They were excellent and you could ask for more. I do wish they would give bigger bowls of salsa so we didn't have to keep asking for more but that is my only complaint. Highly recommend!!

There are newer reviews for Burrito Vaquero

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Was hungry on the way back from WA to CA and found this spot thanks to TA. I had the tacos al carbon and my boyf had the #16 Enchilada/taco/tamale. Fast & friendly service with great margaritas. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here one night. It's small, but it was packed. Having eaten at a number of Mexican restaurants my first impression was that it was expensive. Boy, was I mistaken. The portions were huge! I ordered two burritos, because it was only a couple of dollars more than one. Big mistake. I could only eat one. My son loves Tex-Mex burritos. His was enormous. It was all he could do to finish it, and he is normally a bottomless pit. Staff is very, very friendly. Terrific place.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way up North.
The food was good and we have been exposed to good Mexican food coming from LA.The soft tacos were very good as was the chicken tortilla soup.
The prices were very reasonable.The cleanliness could have been better and the cars driving up to pick up food near outside patio seating was weird.Also the local customers were rough cut type folks at the time we visited .Perhaps they are more sophisticated at other times.Food however was fine.Staff were OK

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This restaurant always has wonderful food with a staff that is amazing!! Everyone is extremely friendly and eager to please with a menu that is diverse and satisfying.