“Wow, what a place”

Burrito Vaquero
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here one night. It's small, but it was packed. Having eaten at a number of Mexican restaurants my first impression was that it was expensive. Boy, was I mistaken. The portions were huge! I ordered two burritos, because it was only a couple of dollars more than one. Big mistake. I could only eat one. My son loves Tex-Mex burritos. His was enormous. It was all he could do to finish it, and he is normally a bottomless pit. Staff is very, very friendly. Terrific place.

There are newer reviews for Burrito Vaquero

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way up North.
The food was good and we have been exposed to good Mexican food coming from LA.The soft tacos were very good as was the chicken tortilla soup.
The prices were very reasonable.The cleanliness could have been better and the cars driving up to pick up food near outside patio seating was weird.Also the local customers were rough cut type folks at the time we visited .Perhaps they are more sophisticated at other times.Food however was fine.Staff were OK

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This restaurant always has wonderful food with a staff that is amazing!! Everyone is extremely friendly and eager to please with a menu that is diverse and satisfying.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

So, we're in Roseburg for one night on our way to the coast. Trip Advisor reviews doesn't list much for vegetarians/vegans.....Number 1 restaurant is Burrito Vaquero, but the online menu looks really limited, we thought that was weird, so we called.

Not only do they have a vegetarian menu section, but the have tofu tacos and burritos....that was a first for us. Don't be put off by the idea that this restaurant in in an, "old gas station" It's obvious from the look that it is in fact a converted gas station, but they've done a great job. Seems to be a family operation and the people are very friendly, we would go back in a heartbeat.

How many times do you get someone making tortillas and bringing them hot to your table? We love fresh tortillas and I'm sure you will too. Plenty of outside seating, about 40 seats inside, the place was really busy. Don't take our word, go try it, we think you will be impressed.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

So glad this place was recommended by our hotel. Amazing, friendly service & food was so delicious. My husband had steak fajitas & I had burrito amigo with carne asada. Both were fantastic & portions are large. I liked the salsa & my husband enjoyed his beer. This place was packed so well liked by the locals!

Been to Burrito Vaquero? Share your experiences!