“Simple and New Year's Eve Dinner”
Review of Chi's Garden

Chi's Garden
Ranked #21 of 147 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We just moved to Roseburg and utilized Trip Advisor to find the #1 Chinese restaurant. We can see why it is....on a Saturday night, we were seated immediately, served quickly, and delivered our food lightning- fast. We loved our scallop and shrimp dinner and chicken cashew dinner. They were both savory and steaming hot. I love when hot food is served hot, so big kudos for this! They're a better than average Chinese restaurant. Not as good as some we've eaten at, but better than most.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Best Chinese food in town. You can't beat their lunch specials! I always have to get a "doggy bag" because of the huge portions of food. For $6.25, you get hot tea, cup of soup, a spring roll, a crab puff, fried rice, plus your entree. Our "go to" place when we are craving Chinese!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Great food.. I have tried different menu items and have not found one I didnt like. The best hot and sour soup I have ever tried. The owner is very hard working and always there. Very pleasant place.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Traveling from Costa Rica to my visit my mother, my sister introduced me to Chi's in 2013. This has become a demand stop for me. The food is always delicious, the service fast and very friendly. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The food was pretty good no complaints. I had the tomato and curry beef the fellas had a couple of the combos and they said it was good. One complaint was it's so quiet no music and the fortune cookie was a disappointment.