“Really good Chinese!”

Add it.
Chen's Family Dish
Ranked #43 of 147 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We have not tried all of the Chinese restaurants in Roseburg but I feel our search is over we have found a new favorite with Chen's! The staff is friendly and helpful they have great menu choices probably something for most everyone! We will go their again!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here because we were staying at the motel next door. It was an excellent choice. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The menu was extensive. The food was delicious. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We love Chinese restaurants, we discovered this when in town to visit. Best of all we've tried there, great food, friendly staff, clean/bright dining area. Hard to pick a favorite dish, although I really like the Sesame Chicken.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Came here with my mom and am blown away by the lunch deals, I got us both meals and tipped and it was cheaper than going to fast food! But the quality is much better than fast food...quantity, too. They have remodeled the restaurant and it looks like a great place to take your grandma! I got the almond chicken which the lunch comes with fried rice and 3 crab wontons. I could only eat half of it. Mom got house special noodles and loved the 3 different meats. Also could only handle half of it. The waitresses were attentive and very nice, entertaining mom's comments and desire for conversation. We received our food maybe 10 minutes after ordering. Something I noticed about Roseburg is that all the Chinese food seems to be the same....this place is no different but not worse. I would come here weekly if I still lived in Roseburg, purely on my love of cheap Chinese food.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Decided to go here after the wife and her co-workers came here. Service and food were excellent. My new favorite Chinese restaurant in Roseburg. There was so much food I boxed up the left overs for lunch tomorrow. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Raymond C