“Great Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to this restaurant for many years now, every time I'm in town. The food does not disappoint. Their dishes are well put together and generous portions. The service is good but the place could use a face lift. Good place for the family to get together. If you're from the East Coast...don't order Crab Rangoons...they won't know what they are LOL...order the crab puffs!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Kowloon's is a very popular Roseburg Chinese restaurant, that has been around for many years. While I find the food average, the portion sizes are what make most people come back. You will have leftovers. If you lean towards Mar Far Chicken or fried shrimp you will be happy.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped because the parking lot is always full. The menu is not as varied but the food was fresh, hot and amazingly large portions. I had Kung Pao chicken and my husband had beef and mushrooms with noodles and added fresh vegetables. Both delicious dinners. We will come back but share an entree as we're taking home food for at least two more dinners

Reviewed 29 September 2016

If you are old enough to remember Kims ( in Medford) during it's heyday, the food here will seem familiar. Huge portions, that fill you up! I'm not a great fan of this type of cuisine, but my wife loves stopping there when we travel through Roseburg.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

My boyfriend WAS a long time, loyal customer. We're done! Last night was the straw that broke the camel's back! Got there around 7. Super Special was written on the board - $8. It read, " *Mar Far Chicken, *Pork Fried Rice, *BBQ PORK with Pan Fried Noodles. " What a great deal! we all said. We asked to have the BBQ pork come first... Apparently when they say BBQ PORK with Pan Fried Noodles they mean little tiny strips of bbq pork that you can barely see in the dish of pan friend noodles. In previous visits, BBQ Pork came with the meal, not the itty bitty strips mixed in the noodles. They charged us $11 / meal. We brought this up at the end & they told us $8 was the lunch special & should’ve been removed at 3:30. Well, that’s not our fault that $8 was still written on the board. Additionally, we were charged $9.50 for BBQ pork & of course $1.00 for the hot pepper paste & mustard. Really? That’s like having to pay for ketchup at McDonald’s. I asked to have the bill adjusted to the $8 / meal price. I waited & waited & waited & finally gave up, ‘cuz my toddler was sitting in the car with his Daddy. I paid the entire bill $34.50, which I thought was going to be less than $20. Major disappointment! Food – Mar Far Chicken tasted good as usual, pan fried noodles were lukewarm, bbq pork was mediocre.

2nd complaint. We ate there in about May 2016. Service was terrible. Despite her coming to the table near us a handful of times, I remember asking for a water & I don’t think the waitress ever even came back to our table. We eventually left & had to ask for our bill, at the counter…

3rd Complaint (THE WORST). Should’ve been a sign! About 3 years ago, I ordered food to-go. I picked it up. Got home. Started eating & something weird was in my mouthful of food… A staple!! A staple made its way into my fried rice.

Ugh! So disgusted. I am done with Kowloons.

Next time we’ll opt for LEE’S CHINESE. They are 10X better! Larger portions. Less expensive. You get soup with your meal. You don’t have to pay extra for condiments or tea. I also hear ASIA GARDEN is pretty good. BANGKOK WEST is pretty tasty, as well.